When you send a petition through Parallel you can effortlessly monitor the status of the information you have requested from your recipients and review it in a very simple way (in the platform itself).
In this article, we explain how you can review your recipients' answers and keep track of the information you have reviewed.
- Go to Replies tab
- Review the answers
- Work through the answers you have been provided
Go to Replies tab
- If you have already logged in, you can access the list of petitions by clicking on Petitions.
Otherwise, log in to your Parallel account. You will appear on the Parallel main screen by default, where you will be able to see the list of all the petitions you have created or that someone has shared with you.
- From the list of petitions, select the one whose responses you want to review. This will lead you directly to the Replies tab of the petition, where you can review and monitor all responses.
In this tab you can find the recipients' answers to the different items in your petitions, a table of contents to make it easier to navigate through the petitions' fields, the monitoring features for the review and download of the answers, and the possibility to establish conversations around your Parallel.
Review the answers
At Parallel we want to make it easier for you to monitor the information you work with. For this reason, we have incorporated a certain monitoring features so that you can do so easily.
You can review the answers provided by your recipients in the field review area:
For each of your recipients' answers, you can check whether the information they have sent you is correct using the following actions:
- Approve: It allows you to mark the answer as reviewed and correct. By selecting this option, you will block your recipients' answer, so that it cannot be modified or deleted.
- Reject: It allows you to mark the answer as reviewed and not correct. Rejected answers may be amended or deleted by the recipients to give a new answer.
When you reject an answer, the comments window will automatically open so that you can discuss with your recipients the information you need.
As we have already introduced, in the field review area you can also use these features:
- : This status is intended to let you check that you have already reviewed all the information the recipients have provided in a particular field.
- Comment: This feature enables you to communicate with your recipients or your colleagues in relation to a particular field, so that you do not lose the context of the conversation.
Next to the comments icon will appear, if any, the number of messages, and a purple circle in case you have unread comments.
Work through the answers you have been provided
At Parallel we also want to make your life easier when you work and that's why we have a number of features to help you do just that.
Text answers fields
In any field that contains text answers, we have included an option to make it easy for you to copy the information and paste it into another platform or into your documents. That is, with a single click on the copy icon you will have the information ready on your clipboard.
Documents and files fields
For fields whose response is a file, you will have two features to work with:
- Preview: You can click this icon to preview those documents in a format that is compatible with your browser without downloading them.
- Download: If you need to download a file to store it on your systems, you can click this icon to start the download.
Download all the replies
We have created this functionality that allows you to download all the answers in a single ZIP folder in order to improve your work performance.
By clicking this icon, you will open a window that will allow you to establish by which names the files inside the folder you download have to be saved. You can mass rename them using the following parameters or any fixed text of your choice.
On the other hand, all text responses from your recipients will be saved in a single Excel file along with the questions and description you have indicated in each field.