Parallel is a platform that allows you to manage your workflows. As such, you need to be able to know the status of your workflows at all times.
In this article, we explain:
Status of a petition in Parallel
Both in the list of petitions and in a petition, you will be able to see its status, which will be represented by the following icons.
- Draft: A petition will be in this status after its creation and as long as it has not been sent to any recipient yet.
- Pending: A petition will be in this status when it has been sent to a recipient and he/she has not yet reported that it has been completed.
This status will be maintained until the recipient(s) completes the petition and finalizes it.
A petition in this status awaits an action from the recipient(s). Where appropriate, you will have to use the reminders to follow up with the recipient(s).
- Completed: A petition will only move to this status when the recipient(s) has completed all the information.
In order to consider a petition as completed, the recipient(s) has to expressly click on the bottom right corner of the petition.
- Closed: A petition will move to closed status when, after reviewing the answers your recipient(s) has provided, you click on the top right corner of the Replies tab of the petition which you want to close.
You can close a petition which is either at Pending or Completed status.
Please note that if you edit a Completed or Closed request and add a new field, the request will revert to Pending status.
Progress of a petition
As a complementary tool to the petitions' statuses, you will find a progress bar for each of the petitions in the Status column of the petitions list.
This is a progress bar that goes beyond the ones you usually find.
Our progress bar shows in an easy visual way the progress of the petition:
- Grey: This color indicates the proportion of fields of the request that have not been completed. If the progress bar of the petition is all grey, it means that the petition has not been sent yet.
- Yellow: This color indicates the proportion of the fields of the request that have been completed by the recipient(s). If the progress bar of the petition is all yellow, it means that the recipient(s) has completed all its items.
Please note that yellow stripes indicate the petitions' optional fields that have not been completed.
- Green: This color indicates the proportion of completed fields that have been reviewed.
If you hover the mouse indicator on the progress bar, you will get more information on the status of your petition.